Tuesday 17 August 2010

Excitement and Anticipation

Hi Guys,

Sorry for writing such a massive first blog. I got carried away directing it at current and future PT vols so they could get a good idea of training and the likes.

But I recently discovered that blogs are actually meant to be little updates, the focus being on 'LITTLE'- I write in capitals to emphasise the point.

So,  I've decided that if you want to hear things in lots of detail with lots of passion and enthusiasm you can write letters to me when I'm away which I will read, re-read and cherish (and reply to)! I'll post my home address when I have it.

Also, after feeling very anxious about leaving I felt a massive surge of encouragement and excitement yesterday thanks to reading the blog of one Lizzie Beattie who has just returned from CEDEM. She speaks of Mauritius; the home, the children, the people with such fondness that I had trouble sleeping through my excitement. (See-  
http://www.spanglefish.com/sendlizzietohelpafrica/) PICTURED ABOVE- Lizzie.

I've planned a little leaving get together for Saturday and have started to tidy/gut/organise my pit (bedroom). Will post pictures when it's sorted, and of the party if there are any nice ones.

That's all for now,

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment